Hey Everyone! I’ve recently announced, informally, during one of my vlogs that I have been eating a plant based diet. One of my favorite chocolates I tried when I first came to Australia was Cherry Ripe by Cadbury. It’s a tasty coconut and cherry confection coated in milk chocolate. Although delicious, it really isn’t something I am indulging in as I continue to stay focused on my goals right now, so I have been experimenting with this yummy flavor combination. Thus, the Cherry Ripe Smoothie Recipe was born.
One of my first recipes is a simple yet delectable smoothie. Naturally sweet from ripe bananas and tart cherries, blended with creamy coconut milk, raw cacao and ice give us Cherry Ripe fans hope when we are focused on health and discipline. I hope you enjoy this straight forward Cherry Ripe Smoothie Recipe!
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 1 Ripe Banana
- About 10 Frozen Cherries
- 1/2 TBSP Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (not cream)
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Smoothie ratios are a guideline. You can add as little or as much of each ingredient as you'd like.
- Omit raw cacao for cocoa powder if you want a more milk chocolaty taste.
- Overly ripened bananas are sweeter!