Hey Fam! YES! Edible cookie dough. WUT?! How, you ask? Well, this recipe is free of eggs, and the flour is baked in the oven for about 10 minutes. I wanted to add some magical recipes to my blog since it’s been a while, so I used one of my favorite pastry products, edible glitter for this recipe. You can use any type of sprinkles, color the dough itself, so get creative. I used white chocolate chips since it went with the theme of this whimsy recipe.
The portions for this recipe are equivalent to a traditional cookie (before popping them into the oven)! I added half of the sugar that sugar cookie recipes usually call for. The extra sugar is just not needed. Besides, a hint of white chocolate, bright lemon zest and a hint of fragrant, freshly grated nutmeg are the secret ingredients to this recipe. I hope you guys enjoy! Edible cookie dough is a huge craze right now. Ours just happens to be full of pixie dust!
BUY EDIBLE GLITTER ON AMAZON
click on photos
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Flour
- 100 grams Butter - softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg - freshly grated
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 TBSP Milk (if needed)
- White Chocolate Chips
- Edible Glitter
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon zest, nutmeg and sea salt.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Pour in white chocolate chips, sprinkles and edible glitter.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes and serve.
- If dough is too tight, add in a little milk.