Hey Everyone! I made a quick video last night of me making dinner, which happened to be Curry Inari, so I thought I’d share this quick recipe today. It’s something my kids really enjoy, it’s quick, easy and super tasty! Something like this would be a great approach to cooking for beginners and children. I simply use Golden Curry (the spicy variety is NOT spicy btw) and mix it in with a bit of ground beef or tofu, onion, corn and left over sushi rice! Once the mixture is cooled down, stuff it into your inari bean curd pockets (which are usually delicately sweetened with honey water).
You can find bean curd at your local Asian grocer, and they’re relatively inexpensive. Sometimes they’re stored on the shelf while other times they’re placed in the refrigerator section. Bean curd is neutral in taste. Think of thinly sliced tofu. I hope you guys enjoy this simple dinner recipe! Oh, and please don’t use canned corn (makes a sad face). I hate that stuff! Fresh is better! ^_^
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 2 Stalks Fresh Corn
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Serving Golden Curry
- 16 Inari Bean Curd Pockets
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Olive Oil for Cooking
- In a large pan, cook onion and corn until onion is translucent.
- Add in ground beef and cook thoroughly on high heat.
- Add rice.
- Add curry paste and water and let simmer on low heat, stirring occasionally until dissolved.
- Let filling cool completely, then using a spoon, fill each bean curd pocket and serve.
- Do not add salt! The curry paste has enough of it lol!
MORE CURRY RECIPES BY AMBY:
Fried Curry Stuffed Buns – HERE