Hey Fam! My kids gave me a really cool food challenge that included ramen and pizza, so I hope you enjoy this quick recipe on How To Make Ramen Pizza! It’s amazing what you can do with instant ramen noodles these days. The possibilities are endless. I’ve even seen desserts made out of instant ramen. The texture of ramen pizza is surprisingly pleasant. A crisp bottom extrior, soft yet firm center, topped off with your favorite pizza ingredients is enjoyable.
I tested out this recipe with 1 egg, which worked, but wasn’t firm enough, so I attempted it again with 2 eggs and was very pleased. There isn’t an eggy taste at all. It’s simply used to bind together the ramen noodles. I recommend using a touch of sea salt, chicken salt, or even your ramen flavor packet if you’d like to give the noodles a little life. I hope you enjoy this quick, cheap and tasty recipe for Ramen Pizza.
- 2 Packets of Instant Ramen
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt or flavored salt
- 2 TBSP sauce of your choice
- Cheese of your Choice
- Toppings - optional
- Add hot water over dried ramen noodles and cook half way
- Once cooled, add egg and salt
- In a small pan, add 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Cook at medium high heat on one side for 2-3 minutes then flip
- Add toppings and cover with lid or tin foil
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes
- Serve once slightly cooled